MILEMATE! works as a main hub collecting data from the company business information systems. It has native integration interfaces with Oracle Primavera P6, SAP, Excel and DataLink functions that allow mapping and import of information from external databases.
MILEMATE!’s strength is that it can share information with all the connected software’s databases.
MILEMATE! for example can:
- access information regarding Engineering documentation status and returning actual and forecast dates to Document management systems and Scheduler;
- interface with ERP used for Procurement, gathering purchasing requests, POs, and expediting information and integrating them with Inspection test reports, factory punch lists and shipment dates;
- import entire schedules and relevant data from the Scheduler and returning progress values and actual dates;
- import spent man-hours from timesheets to monitor of productivity indexes and trend analysis;
- export Excel progress backup sheets for construction phase and re-import duly filled in by Subcontractors that have no direct access to MILEMATE!;
- upload .ifc files to show progress status directly on the 3D model;
- upload and customise .docx template for certification and notification activities.